The Comeback Post
|The last time I tried growing my hair out was over ten years ago! My mom and me at the beach.|
Anyhow, this is my blog's comeback post. I have made some major changes:
- New name and web address. It's part of an effort to manage my on-line brand/identity.
- Fresh, new theme. Google introduced an impressive template designer, but I still had to wrestle with it to get the theme to appear like I wanted it to.
- Facebook integration. You can "like" any post by clicking the little "like" icon.
- New photos for posts that were missing images; larger images replaced all older images. You can click on an image for an even bigger view up to 1600x1200 pixels in size.
- The posts now have a "jump break;" make sure you click the "read more" link to view the entire post with all images.
- The meaning behind my new online identity, "Leftium."
- The history and meaning of my previous online identity, "Wonsungi."
- User experience when signing up for web services. In order to protect my new online identity, I signed up for nearly 80 popular social websites. The sign up process is vital to get right if you are planning to start an online web service like I am.
- How to use Blogger's template designer.
- How to tweak Blogger's templates even further by directly modifying the underlying CSS template files.